10:30 | Carnforth High School
Kellet Rd, Carnforth LA5 9LS
On Sunday mornings we meet in our local High School. There is both tiered and floor spaced seating allowing accessible seating and ease of access and our morning services include:
- expositional relevant Biblical message (usually part of a series)
- interviews and stories that showcase God’s love and power
- prayer for current events & personal needs
- inspirational worship (hymns, City Alight, Gettys, Hillsong, Soul Survivor)
- opportunities for prayer ministry
- refreshments in our CFMC Community Centre (next to the High School)
- availability of creche, kids and youth work through part of the service
18:30 | CFMC Community Centre
101 Kellet Road, LA5 9LR
We meet at our CFMC Community Centre right next to Carnforth High School. This welcoming space provides us with a more intimate environment for extended times of prayer and worship and an opportunity to explore issues or engage with ministries, both local and global. We aim to provide a platform for an encounter with God as well as equipping our church for serving Him everyday and everywhere.
We really believe that circles complement rows. The best way to grow in spiritual and relational maturity is to have circles (weekly small groups) that complement the rows (Sunday services). Our small groups, or Connect Groups, provide an opportunity to discuss and explore issues of faith and their relevant application in day to day life.
The Connect Groups at CFM enable us to:
- connect with God
- connect with each other
- connect the Bible to our daily lives
- connect with our local communities
We have several midweek Connect Groups in communities around our region. These house-based small groups provide a comfortable environment to discuss the Sunday morning message, pray together and form friendships. They provide a brilliant opportunity to find meaningful and practical support and encouragement to live out our identity in Christ. Connect Groups exist so that no one is left alone.
We run through the year courses like Alpha, Freedom in Christ, Grace Course, Parenting Courses, The Marriage Course, Divorce Care & Grief Share.