Read together Isaiah 6:1-8 and discuss:
- What’s your most dramatic spiritual encounter?
- Have you ever had an experience in which you were overcome by God’s presence, in which you were “undone” by God’s presence?
- Isaiah’s response to God’s revelation of his holiness was, “Woe is me.” What is your response – confronted with His holiness?
- In what ways do you need to be refined by the fire of God’s holiness?
- What aspect of God as described here causes you to worship him more fully?
- Can you see any evidence that Jesus Himself lived an overflow life?
- How would you sum up the ‘overflow culture’ we want to embrace at CFM in your own words?